Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome Back & Tonight's Homework 1/3

Good evening,

Welcome back families.  I missed my students so much over the break but I had a very relaxed break.  I hope you all got a chance to relax as well.  Several students told me they wished they had one more week.  We had an awesome first day back.  The students got back into their routines and had a fabulous day.  We took SRI testing which helps us to know your child's Lexile and get their practice range.  I will be sending something home soon once we get Reading A-Z finished.  If you would like to know how your child has done, please email me.  I will try to send out personal emails this week.

Here is tonight's homework:
Reading: Read 20 minutes; Find a cause and effect relationship in your book (write it down and have it ready for tomorrow)

Math: Study 8's multiplication (Quiz next Thursday); Complete Lesson 5 Problem Set
Here are the Zearn lessons if you need some guidance.
Parent login- Username: ParentHelp Password: Happytiger41
Zearn Lesson 5
Zearn Guided practice problems

Social Studies: Read Week 3 of Studies Weekly (only the front page); Come up with 2 questions (this may be questions you still have or questions that make you think deeply about what you read)

Reminders:
-Seussical Junior Try-out forms were sent home today
-Bring your library books (We will be going tomorrow)
-Return Winter break packets by Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment