Monday, May 15, 2017

Important Homework Announcement

Good afternoon families,

Your child received a Studies Weekly for Week 8.  They are ONLY to READ the articles today (Monday).  They will have an open newspaper quiz on Thursday so they really need to pay close attention to subtitles, pictures, and the main events in the articles.  The next couple of days they will be assigned days to complete the activities on the back which will also be for a grade.

I have sent home a practice multiplication quiz which is similar to the actual quiz that will be given Tuesday, May 23rd.  Please time your child and practice the facts they do not know.  Students are to get these papers signed by an adult so that I know someone timed them on the quiz.  A new quiz will be sent home every day for practice.

PS: I am still grading some things.  Since these assignments involve rubrics, it may take me a while.  Parents please give me until tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment