Monday, September 19, 2016

Hello Families!!! 9/19/16

Good evening,

First I would like to thank you all on your patience with me.  We have had so many beginning of the year testing meetings that I have yet to had a chance to settle down.  On top of a family emergency last week and jury duty today, I think my students are ready to get back into our routine.

MAP Testing
We will do MAP Testing tomorrow (Reading) and Wednesday (Math) because I want to have information for your child during our conferences.

Conferences:
Check your child's agenda for your confirmation times for your conference.

Safety IDs:
These are being made tomorrow.  I apologize for not sending this home as it completely slipped my mind.  We received these today in our boxes.  If you are sending money for this, one ID is $4.25 and two IDs are $6.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment