Thursday, September 8, 2016

Tonight's Homework 9/8/16

Good afternoon,

Tonight's homework:

Reading: Read 20 min

ELA: Write a paragraph (5-7 sentences) about your NASA doll *If your child does not remember their NASA doll they can wait until they get back to school

Math: Math Hunt (Hunt for multiple sets of objects in the home. Use repeated addition and multiplication to find the totals.)  They need to find at least 3 different sets of objects (example: a hand full of pennies- put them into equal groups and then write the model as a repeated addition sentence and a multiplication sentence)

Social Studies: Complete the Social Studies Weekly map activity

If you have any questions about these activities, feel free to email me.  I will do my best to respond tonight.  If I do not respond before your child's bedtime, I will get with them in the morning for them to complete any assignment.

Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment